This Skillet Spaghetti recipe is sure to please the kiddos! One pot meals are a great way to use lots of healthy veggies, and cleanup is a breeze! Here’s a list of what you’ll need. Serves six.
- 1 jar pasta sauce, 28 ounces
- 2 ½ cups water
- 1 12-ounce package spaghetti, broken in half
- 2 medium zucchini, peeled and diced very small
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Add cooked hamburger for a meal with meat.
- In a large skillet, mix pasta sauce and water. Bring to a boil.
- Add spaghetti and zucchini. Stir well. Make sure spaghetti is covered by the sauce. Add water if needed.
- Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Stir often. Add water if needed.
- Top with cheese.
For more research-based nutrition and physical activity education articles, visit our site at livewellalabama.com.